Monday 28 September 2015

Interview with Akansh Malik, Author of the Upcoming novel, "Love Heals Everything




--Birthday – 11th Of November, Every Year
--Hometown – Rohtak
--Place of birth – Rohtak Again
--Your favrite fashion trend – Whatever I wear.
--Your Fav. Food – Anything cook by my mom.
--Your favrite dessert – Rasmalai…
 --Your favrite Perfume – A day in Paris
--Your 3 A.M Friend – lot of friends are there on the list, but I would name Harshit Batra & Pranav Aghi- my frequent ears.
--Things you can’t live without – my phone.
--One thing you want to change about yourself – Nothing, its complete package.
--What do you do to relax - I tune into soft music.
 --Movie that always brings a smile to your face – Rang De Basanti
--Happiest moment – When I completed my book.
--Embarrassing moment – Yet to be come
--When did you realizes that writing is your passion? - Since I am writing…
 --What do you love writing more? Sroties or poetries? - Both are totally different things and different kind enjoyment linked respectively.
 --You fear from – Losing relationships.
 – -Your fav. Author/Authors? –Animesh Verma, & Ravinder Singh
--Your favorite Poet/Poets –I hardly read poems.
--About upcoming debut novel “Love Heals Everything” - Love Heals Everything is all about relationships, belief, and trust.
--What’s your secret to success? - Success for me is being persistent.
 --Any message for emerging writers – Just write from heart, and to be in heart.
 --What would you do if you win Rupees 1 crore? – If ever I would win 1 crore Rupee I would like to invest it in some education or Health sector for any village.
--Do you get butterflies in stomach as the days passes by and ... November 11 is fast approaching? – 11 November is special for me as I was born on that day but this year I am taking another birth, born writer…





That was nice interviewing you ..and to know about you. I wish you all the best for your first writing career project with your first novel. I wish next time I interview you and by that time you had turned an international bestseller.
:)

By Nikita Tak





 

No comments:

Post a Comment