Thursday 24 December 2015

Celebrating Birthday of Pratham Devang, the author of “HERO ... the Unsung Rockstar”and “MUTTON SOUP ... because chicken and chicks are so outdated”


Nikita Tak: Let’s welcome to my blog, Pratham Devang, the author of “HERO ... the Unsung Rockstar”and “MUTTON SOUP ... because chicken and chicks are so outdated”, plus the author of “Upper Cut”, “Moonlit Matinee”, “Zest of Inklings”.

Pratham Devang: Thanks.

 Nikita Tak: Firstly, I wish you a Very Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!

Pratham Devang: Thanks a lot. And merry Christmas to you too.

Nikita Tak:Your birthday

Pratham Devang: Oh I’m a Christmas child. J

Nikita Tak:Your hometown

Pratham Devang: Allahabad

Nikita Tak:Your place of birth

 Pratham Devang: Allahabad

Nikita Tak:Your favourite fashion trend

Pratham Devang: I guess jackets. I’m very fond of them.

Nikita Tak:Your height

Pratham Devang: 5’7

Nikita Tak:Your first crush

Pratham Devang: Maria Sharapova

Nikita Tak:Your latest crush

Pratham Devang: Yami Gautam

Nikita Tak:Your favourite food

Pratham Devang: Chicken Afghani

Nikita Tak:Your favourite dessert

Pratham Devang: Ice cream

Nikita Tak:Perfect attire for a date

Pratham Devang: Black coloured Blackberry suit with crisp white shirt.

Nikita Tak:Your favourite perfume

Pratham Devang: Paco Rabanne

Nikita Tak:Your 2 A.M friend

Pratham Devang: There’s a long list. I can’t write all the names over here.

Nikita Tak:Things you can’t live without

Pratham Devang: It’s not a thing. It’s a person. My brother.

Nikita Tak:One thing you want to change about yourself

Pratham Devang: I’m more towards introvert side. I would like to change that.

Nikita Tak:What you do to relax?

Pratham Devang: I listen to music, watch cricket, watch Discovery/NGC/History Channels, click pictures, and write stories.

Nikita Tak:Movie that brings smile to your face

Pratham Devang: Barfi, Life is Beautiful, Pearl Harbour, Taare Zameen Par, The Wolf of Wall Street,  etc

Nikita Tak:Million dollar (happiest) moment of your life

Pratham Devang: When M.S. Dhoni hit that iconic six to finish the World Cup final match played at Wankhede in 2011. And after that when teammates paraded Sachin on their shoulders.

Nikita Tak:Embarrassing moment of your life

Pratham Devang: When I had to face a wardrobe malfunction at Rajiv Chauk metro station. And the worst part is that I was with a girl.

Nikita Tak:What you love to write more, stories or poetries?

Pratham Devang: Both. I believe poetries are to the stories what songs are to the movies.

Nikita Tak: Favourite Author/Authors

Pratham Devang: Paulo Coelho, Jhumpa Lahiri, Khushwant Singh, A P J Abdul Kalam, Durjoy Datta

Nikita Tak: Favourite Poet/Poets

Pratham Devang: Piyush Mishra, Prasoon Joshi, Gulzar, Sayeed Quadri, Yaseen Anwer, Pratyush Prakash, Supriya Kaur Dhaliwal.

Nikita Tak: Favourite Actor/Actors and Actress/Actresses

Pratham Devang: Irrfan Khan, Amir Khan, Naseeruddin Shah, Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt

Madhuri Dixit, Anjelina Jolie, Shabana Azmi, Smita Patil, Jaya Bachchan, Kirron Kher, Kareena Kapoor

Nikita Tak: What was the spark/flame of inspiration for you, before you began writing the book, “Hero-The Unsung Rocktar”

Pratham Devang: The sole and soul inspiration behind the happening of ‘HERO ... the unsung rockstar!’ was that I wanted my dad to know that I love him. 

Nikita Tak: Would you like to dedicate your book to someone? If yes, to whom and why?

Pratham Devang: This book is dedicated to my father for the reason quoted above.

Nikita Tak: Other secret skills you cherish

Pratham Devang: Cooking, playing cricket, singing etc.

Nikita Tak:Your secret to success

Pratham Devang: Hard work, dedication, and strong belief in my dreams.

Nikita Tak:  What would you do if you win 1 Crore rupees?

Pratham Devang: First of all, I’d dedicate half of it on opening an English medium school for poor, orphaned and unprivileged children. And with the remaining, I’d go on a world tour.

Nikita Tak:  If you had a last wish? If Gennie comes today and tells you it’s your last day of life, what would be your last wish?

Pratham Devang: My last wish would be to see my country as a place where everyone is equal, everyone is educated and sane, everyone is smiling, and where no one is fighting and holding grudges in the name of God, Religion, Caste and Creed.

Nikita Tak:  Message for emerging writers

Pratham Devang: Always believe in your dreams and never stop chasing them.

Nikita Tak: Thank you for taking time to interact, wish you success in all your future endeavours!! And wishing you a very happy birthday again, party hard!!

Pratham Devang: That’s totally my pleasure. Thanks a lot.

 

4 comments:

  1. Yami thing, I will communicate to her..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. :) Best wishes ...... I hope yami comes to know about it :) she will definitely meet you :)

      Delete